The GWl Difference!
- GWL tools are stainless steel and can be bent.
- Grease tips are replaceable and interchangeable.
- Compatible with existing lubrication application
- Offers more workspace flexibility
- Solves lubrication problems
- The combination of tip angle and formable shaft offer convenience in reaching difficult areas.
Kits are available for passenger, general aviation,
military fighters, tankers heavy logistic and cargo aircraft.
The Bendable Shaft.
One of the unique aspects of the G & W Lube Tools Grease Wand Assembly is the bendable shaft. Our wands are created with space age stainless steel which can be bent in any direction, to meet any angle you require. By combining the tip angle with the bendable (formable) shaft, we provide the end-user the flexibility to reach challenging areas at any angle. Our assemblies are now available in a variety of needle nose angles, plus the female Zerk.
Custom Wands fabricated for special lube applications.
Made in USA.
Also available through Grainger